- What personal information is collected from you through the website, how and with whom is it used?
- What are your options for using your data?
- Security procedures to protect the misuse of your information.
- How can you fix inaccuracies in the information?
Collection, use and disclosure of information
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to / collect information that you voluntarily provide us by email or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to answer the question of the reason why you contacted us. We will not share your information with third parties outside of our organization, unless it is necessary to fulfill your request, for example: to send an order.
Your access and control over the information
You can unsubscribe from future contacts at any time. You can do any of the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed on our website:
- Look at what data we have, if they exist.
- Change / correct all the data we have about you.
- We will delete all data about you.
- Express your concerns about the use of your information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you send confidential information through the site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect confidential information (for example, credit card information), this information is encrypted and reliably transmitted to us. You can check this by searching for the locked lock icon at the bottom of the web browser or by selecting “https” at the top of the web page address.
While we protect confidential information transmitted online through encryption, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need information for a particular task (for example, billing or customer service) will have access to personal information. Computers / servers that store personal data are stored in a secure environment.